What is Ticket Commerce?
Ticket Commerce is Norce's dynamic platform developed to fully supporting sales and delivery of digital products such as entrance tickets, annual passes, etc. The platform is built as a full-service solution or completely headless, and is developed to provide complete control over the front-end. There is a range of possibilities in the platform and easier ticket sales is the focus. The digital platform, and the flexibility that comes with it, significantly facilitates handling booking times. This is a great advantage for operations that want to shorten queues, simplify planning and reduce congestion.
- Selling tickets and annual passes
- Advanced tickets with time booking, slot management, group tickets, split VAT, etc.
- Checkout: KCO, digital delivery via SMS/email/PDF
- ”Winning Together” – The e-commerce strategy manager Team
Most of the parks are aimed at families with children up to thirteen or fourteen. Then there is a gap up to the age of 20, when people start going with their friends instead of with their parents. Gröna Lund is the exception, as it is also popular among teenagers thanks to concerts and attractions that attract the target group. The challenge there is to create solutions for young people who don't have access to flexible payment solutions such as Swish.
- We've reached out to both target groups more effectively with Ticket Commerce. We've also made it easier for families with children. You should be able to buy several options, not just separate tickets for children and adults.
Parks and Resorts want to deliver a world-class experience. And that should start with the purchase of the ticket.
- We want to deliver as much wow factor as we possibly can. That's why we've replaced MVP with MWP - Minimum WOWable product. We work constantly to digitalise and make things easier. Corona has made everything happen faster. An example of this is that we had a five-year plan to become cash-free, and we already are.
Why did we chose Norce and Ticket Commerce?
- When we chose Ticket Commerce, we went from bum bags and paper tickets, to selling online. We are extremely satisfied, and have never needed to switch to any of the competitors. It all started with us not being able to find a platform that suited our needs. It was then that Norce, on our behalf, created a customer-unique solution, which was then developed into Ticket Commerce.
Reducing queues is a benefit
- One of our most important solutions is the entrance. With Ticket Commerce, you can buy an entrance ticket on your mobile and then get a rebookable entrance time. That's helped us reduce queues and congestion.
Important KPI values
– We want to increase the average order value, but the most important KPI is a highly satisfied guest index. The goal is for 80% of the guests to give us 4 or 5 stars on all aspects.
The support available in Ticket Commerce, Parks and Resorts has allowed us to work more flexibly, increase sales and create better conditions for visitors to shop digitally more smoothly. Our contact person's expertise has been something extra.
- Norce has always been very helpful, especially when talking to our contact person. If we come up with an idea that feels too simple, we get help to develop it. It's great to have an experienced e-commerce partner that is more than a consultant.
In its customer collaborations, Norce is constantly evolving, both as a knowledge partner and platform supplier.
SMS tickets appreciated
– SMS tickets have really increased online sales. The technical platform has been very important for this.
– Reliability is really something to highlight. There are also excellent integrations with payment solutions and gift cards. We've never been worried about how to drive sales and the like.
Finding the right solutions for compatibility and slot times have been recognised as major challenges. Solutions that are needed partly to be able to more easily control and streamline ticket handling, and partly to make everything safe as far as Corona is concerned.
– We already have a lot of functionalities in our system. The challenge is to make everything compatible. Another challenge was to manage slot times in a simple way. In the summer we were sold out for seventeen days and the pressure and therestrictions in place then meant we never would have survived without slot times. Luckily Jetshop has the knowledge, drive and engagement we needed. Without their help we never would have got the solution in place at such short notice.
Why did we chose Norce and Ticket Commerce?
Strong reputation and a good offer made Norce stand out in the crowd of competitors with similar offers.
- Norce has strong customers in its portfolio and is a leader in the field. They're also based in Gothenburg, just like us. It was a positive experience from the very start. In addition, their technical understanding of how the network works is at the forefront. We got the feeling that Jetshop wanted to continue to develop our product to be at the forefront, which we didn't have the time and resources to do ourselves.
Important KPI values
– We want to facilitate the purchase of tickets so that it is as simple as possible. A parent with two children has to be able to get out their mobile phone without any problems and make a purchase on the spot. The share of digital purchases is an important KPI for us.
The dynamic platform, in combination with expert knowledge from Norce, was the key to the successful development.
- There's always been a need to make bookings smoother and to reduce congestion, but after Corona this has been vital. Ticket Commerce has always been an important platform that has made it easy for us to handle sales digitally. But when we think about the future, it will be even more significant.
The new platform increased conversions and digital ticket sales were simplified. Norce has also contributed with strategic knowledge that has moved the digital dialogue on.
– In the collaboration with the front-end, there has been a good dialogue. In the development processes we always have Norce in the discussion, and always with a positive response. Norce contributes with interesting ways of thinking and moves the discussion forward. An engaged partner. This applies to our business goals as well. We always get a positive response.
Functions we really appreciated
– Our focus is on SMS ticket solutions. So this is 100% appreciated. Express pass management is also important and the flexibility of being able to digitally control customers is valuable.