February 15:th 2023
NORCE [JETSHOP] (v.23.7.1)
- Support for Google Analytics 4 events in checkout and on order confirmation is now live.🥳
Supported events are begin_checkout, add/remove from cart and purchase. This implementation only covers new events in the checkout to align with GA4 requirements. It does not affect tracking in store, for example page_views. GA4 is already supported in Norce [Storefront]. GA4 is not supported in old store front ResponsiveBase.
- Support for GoogleTrackingConsent. Read more here: https://docs.norce.io/storefront/analytics/consent-api
- Fixed a rare bug where duplicate orders could be created due to issues in Klarna Checkout
- Fixed a bug where limited percent discount was applied as global discount in icehouse.csv price comparison file.
- Fixed an issue where order confirmation failed due to already used one time discount code
- Fixed a bug where e-mail tags for order row discount was displayed even though no discount was applied.
- Fixed an issue with link to external terms and conditions
- Fixed a fallback on DeliveryPhone when DeliveryMobilePhone is empty when getting delivery data from Ingrid.
- Setting to ignore receipts and order confirmations for orders from specific market places to Voyado
- GTIN/Ean sync now syncing on all updates both ways between Norce and Specter. Contact support to activate.
- New setting in ERP for base stock based on "AvailableForShipment" field instead of default "Available" field in Visma .Net.