June 13:th, 2022
- Webhooks with price and stock data in the payload is now available.
- Support for selling digital gift cards via Awardit(Goyada and Retain24).
- Fixed a bug for Svea Checkout for handling flag SveaWillBuyOrder in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue with ProductChanged events on changed comments on products
- Fixed a potential issue with orders in pending payment state in combination with selling digital gift cards.
- Fixed an issue when selling gift cards and using Klarna Shipping Assistant for shipping cost.
- Added a setting for handling of 301 redirect fallback on default culture
- Fixed an issue where External freight service id was not always updated when using basic shipping via Klarna Checkout.
- Possible to handle giftcards in webservice. Added to product_save and order_get methods.
- Possible to handle dynamicContent on customer in webservice. Added to all customer methods.
- Specter: Stock import implemented. Should lower the time it takes for stock status and level to update in the shop.
- Specter: Date taken from list of incoming deliveries. When having a negative stock and incoming orders, there is now a feature for setting date from the incoming order that covers all reservations and makes product available for reservation yet again.
- Variant GTIN not being handled correctly when sent to Trustpilot
- Specter: Fixed a bug where Norwegian language was not handled with expected language code
- Specter: Product switching back to exact amount stock status with zero stock after having switched to their out of stock status
- New Jetshop Admin – PIM (Product Information Management), now out in production on beta customers.
- New Checkout Services.
- B2B Storefront.
- New admin API’s.